Friday, January 18, 2008

What the...!?

One of the challenges of writing this blog is to fully cover the topic without getting too scatological or vulgar. (It is a workplace, after all.)

But some of the scenarios presented by fifth floor men's room defy euphemism. I shall try my best...

Yesterday, one of the visitors to the business chamber did some work that I have a hard time wrapping my brain around. While he had clearly flushed and even lit a match (thank you!) there were still significant...remnants...three inches above the water line.

Three...inches...ABOVE...the water line.

I found myself thinking, where the hell is that guy's "exit?" Given my anatomy (which I assume to be standard issue) I would have to contort myself into some pretty interesting shapes to...paint on that portion of the canvas.

So I return to the original premise that caused me to start this blog: some of the men using 340 Brannan fifth floor men's room are NOT RIGHT. Get yourself checked, fellas.

No comments: