Monday, January 7, 2008

Making a contribution

Potty Blogger took measures into his own hands today.

I purchased a new can of air freshener for fifth floor men's room. It is Glade Air Infusions - Refreshing Springs.

One of the reasons that I selected it is because it uses UltraLast® technology to infuse the air with fragrance that lasts up to one hour.

The other reason is that it was on sale at Walgreens.

If it can truly make fifth floor men's room smell "inviting and fresh" (as claimed on its website) it really will have been worth the $1.99 I shelled out from my own pocket.

I have labeled the can too: "DO NOT REMOVE FROM FIFTH FLOOR MENS ROOM." Hopefully, the air freshener klepto that stole the last can has been apprehended.

Men, let us pledge together to use this miracle air infuser.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what about affixing the spray to a safety chain, like a laptop at a cafe?