Thursday, June 12, 2008

Potty Blogger goes all Willy Wonka on you

I have some difficult news. I, Potty Blogger, am taking a new job and will no longer be a regular visitor to 340 Brannan fifth floor men's room.

But this blog must continue in my absence! So I have hidden five golden tickets...

Well, not exactly. But, like Mr. Willy Wonka, I am looking for someone to whom I can pass the reins.

Wonka was looking for a child who could run his chocolate factory...I am looking for a man who wants to blog about a chocolate factory. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

If you think you might be that person, please leave a comment below and explain why you think you're qualified. If a suitable candidate is identified in the next week, I will pass over the password. All this could be yours.

Oompa Loompas not included.

If not, this blog will cease to publish. The choice, dear readers, is yours.

No comments: